Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOW! I guess that I have never really realized how many blessings we have in our life. God has blessed us with SO many opportunity's. I just recently had the opportunity to try out for the JV Cheerleading Squad at our local Highschool and i made it!It was an amazing experience and i have to give God the honor for giving me the talent to be able to make the cheerleading squad.
Sometimes i guess that we don't realize the blessings that we recieve, we focus on the negitive things in our life, the doors God closes. But lets just think a minute..... God closes doors but if you notice he opens a door to something that is probably better than the last. He might not open the door right away, but I promise you that he will open one when he feels the time is right.

Faith

No comments: